5” Rainbow II Transvideo LCD
The > 700-nit 5″ Rainbow II SuperBright On-Camera Monitor from Transvideo is a professional monitor which is ideal for body rig, film, and high-end DV applications. It is a native 4:3 LCD monitor, but the aspect ratio can be switched to 16:9. The auto-reverse function (specifically designed for body-mount operators) automatically reverses the image when the monitor is turned upside down.
The 5″ Rainbow II SuperBright has three composite video inputs, a straight video output, and a processed video output. If the monitor is set to 16:9, the processed video output will be 16:9. This processed signal can be fed to other monitors, recorders, or transmitters.
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM standard
- Switchable between 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Auto-reverse function flips the image when the monitor is turned upside down
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, and (hue/tint in NTSC) adjustment
- User memories, lock function, full-scan & under-scan
- Sharpness adjustments facilitate focus pulling