KinoFlo Kamio 6 Ring Light
Kino Flo’s Kamio System is a soft, fluorescent ring light. The unique around-the-lens-mounting system produces a nearly shadowless quality of light ideal for beauty and fills applications. It comes with the fixture, dimming ballast, and universal AC power supply. Kino offers their renowned Tru Match lamps in daylight (5500°K) and tungsten (3200°K) versions sized to fit Kamio fixtures.
The fixture includes a reflector, head extension cord, and matte box with a lens mount and filter tray holders.
Flicker-free, constant around-the-lens light.
Mounts directly to lenses with outside diameters of 112mm.
Optional adapters are available for lenses with smaller diameters.
Accepts Kino-Flo’s True-Match daylight and tungsten ring lamps.
Accepts 4 x 5.65″ or 4 x 4″ filters or gels cut to that size (available separately).
Lamps: 6″ Diameter Tungsten or Daylight Balanced
Ballast: 12VDC Electronic
Dimming Range: 15- 100%
Mounting: Lenses with 112m front or smaller
Weight: 1 lb (.45 kg)
Dimensions: 9.9 x 9.1 x 2.5″ (25 x 23 x 6.2 cm)
Kit Weight: 22 lbs (9.9 kg)
Kit Dimensions: 21 x 15.5 x 11 (53.5 x 39.5 x 28 cm)
Our rental kit includes the following:
- KinoFlo Kamio Fixture w/ 2-Stage Matte Box (112mm Back)
- KinoFlo Kamio 12VDC On-Camera Ballast w/ XLR Cable*
- KinoFlo Kamio 15′ Extension Cable
- KinoFlo Kamio 6.6A Universal VAC Power Supply w/ AC Cable
- KinoFlo Kamio Gel Frame Template
- KinoFlo Kamio Top Eyebrow w/ Bracket
- 2 x KinoFlo Kamio Sidebrow w/ Bracket
- 5 x Adapter Ring
- KinoFlo Kamio True Match Daylight Lamp
- KinoFlo Kamio True Match Tungsten Lamp
- KinoFlo Kamio Kit Travel Case
*The 4-Pin XLR cable comes with the ballast to operate with a battery. For an additional cost, the following can be added:
- 2 x Anton Bauer Dionic 90 Battery
- Anton Bauer T2 Dual Charger
- 2 x Anton Bauer P-Tap to 4-Pin XLR Cable
- Anton Bauer Gold Mount Battery Plate