Arri Pocket Par 125 Kit
The compact, low heat POCKETPARs provide daylight that would previously have only been attainable with higher wattage lamps; they are ideal for close-ups and lighting set-ups where space is limited. For day-to-day production the Pocket PARs offer superb punch and are invaluable for both direct lighting and for use with reflectors. ARRI’s custom-designed dichroic, glass faceted reflector and matching spread lenses ensure maximum beam control in all situations. A wide variety of accessories are available for various lighting design applications.
Enjoy the freedom to apply superior light output where higher wattages lights were previously required. The low heat Pocket Pars are ideal where space is limited and for close up or more difficult, confined set-ups. For general production performance, the superb punch that the Pocket Par provide offers the ability to help create your desired effect successfully, whether lighting directly or using reflectors. Arri’s custom designed dichroic glass facetted reflector and matching spread lenses ensure maximum beam control in all situations. This is a 125 watt HMI kit, which includes a barndoor set, 12 x 16″ Chimera Video Pro sofbox and adapter, a lens set, CTO filter, DC Ballast for use with your 24 – 34 volt DC source. It includes a 125 watt HMI bulb, handgrip, and system case.
DC Operation – Totally portable; for use with your DC source.
Dual Mounting Options – A powerful HMI PAR fixture that can be mounted directly on a camera or the ballast.
Easy Focusing – With a simple twist of the cylindrical lamp housing, the stream of light can be adjusted from spot to flood.
Four Lens Set – 3″ spot, medium, super wide and frosted fresnel lens, can be used to further modify the light.
- Lamphead Type: PAR, 125 W
- Reflector Type: dichroic, glass faceted reflector
- Lamp Type: HMI 125 W/SE
- Power Consumption: 125 W
- Voltage Range: 80 V
- Lamp Base: GZX 9,5
- Dimmability: Yes, 50 – 100% via ARRI Ballast Unit
- Cable Options: Binder
- Correlated Color Temperature: 6000 K
- Beam Angle: 6° – 66°
- Product Weight: 1,1 kg / 2.5 lbs.
- Product Size (HxWxL): 143 x 126 x 190 mm / 5.6″ x 5″ x 7.5″
- Lens Diameter: 77 mm / 3.03″
- Accessory Diameter: special system
- Barndoor Size: 78 mm / 3.07″
- Mounting: Socket 16 mm / 5/8″ (0.63″)
- Protection Class: I/IP 20
- Certifications: CE, CB, GS, cNRTL
Our rental kit includes:
- Arri 125w Pocket Par Head
- Arri 125w Electronic Ballast
- Arri 125w DC Ballast
- Arri 125w Header Cable 25′
- Arri 125w Barndoors
- Arri 125w Lens Kit (4) & CTO Filters (4)
- Arri 125w Hand Grip
- Arri 125w Head/Ballast Adapter
- Arri 125w Ballast Mount Bracket
- Arri 125w Speedring
- Chimera Video Pro Standard Bank Plus 3
- Maffer Clamp
- 2 x MSR 125 Single Ended HMI Bulb
- Arri 125w Pocket Par Carrying Case