Arri SkyPanel S360-C LED
SkyPanel is a compact, ultra-bright and high-quality LED soft light that sets a new standard for the industry. With a design focused on form, color, beam field and output, SkyPanel represents the culmination of more than a decade of research and development of LED technology at ARRI.
The ARRI SkyPanel has always been known for its tremendous output and large light aperture. The new S360-C has expanded ARRI’s LED soft light range with the largest and brightest SkyPanel to date. Not only is the S360-C powerful, but it is packed full of exciting features, making it one of the most versatile LED fixtures on the market. Features include full color, lighting effects on a huge aperture, wireless DMX built in, a unique carbon fibers yoke, and much more. The S360-C is truly a beast of a light.
The S360-C has a surface area over 5.8 times larger than the S60 and produces a beautiful soft light in a wide 105° beam angle. The light will wrap around large objects and throw much farther than the smaller SkyPanels.
At over 120,000 lumens, the S360-C is one of the brightest LED soft lights on the market. The S360 is more than 4 times brighter than the S60-C and maintains excellent color quality and tuneability. At a power consumption of only 1500 watts, the S360-C is twice as bright as a 4,000-watt tungsten soft light and over three times as bright as a 12,000-watt tungsten space light. Achieving an energy efficacy of over 80 lumens per watt, the S360-C is also one of the most eco-friendly soft lights available while also being one of the brightest.
SkyPanel has always had a multitude of ways to control the light output; DMX, RDM, Art-Net, sACN, 5-Pin XLR, and Ethernet. The S360-C adds another important communication method, and this one does not involve any wires: Wireless DMX by LumenRadio. Built into every S360-C, the CMRS chip allows for DMX and RDM communication without the hassle of cables and distribution equipment. Simply link a compatible LumenRadio transmitter to the S360-C and you’re good to go. Using the 5-Pin DMX output on the S360-C also allows for daisy chaining other non-wireless SkyPanels to the DMX network.
The S360-C comes standard with a state-of-the-art carbon fibre yoke. This yoke reduces the overall weight of the lamp head by several kilograms and provides a safe and robust solution. Made with a unique carbon fiber weave and metal reinforced fittings, the S360-C yoke offers a weight reduction of over 50% compared to a typical steel yoke and can support 10 times the weight of the fixture.
The housing of the S360-C features a SkyPanel Remote docking port. The docking port makes use of the remote’s rear magnet, providing a safe space for the remote to rest or to add an extra set of controls closer to arm’s reach if the fixture is upside-down.
The S360-C Kit includes a Standard, Lite, and Heavy diffusion, as well as an Intensifier. The Intensifier increases the S360’s brightness by 50%, allowing for the light to be thrown even farther.
- Optical System: Swappable Soft Diffusion Panels
- Light Aperture: 1280 x 870 mm / 50.4 x 34.4 inches
- Beam Angle: 105º (Half Peak Angle)
- Weight:41 kg / 90.4 lbs (incl. Carbon Fiber Yoke and Spigot)
- Handling: Carbon Fiber Yoke, Dual High-Strength Tilt Lock
- Mounting: 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 90°
- Lamphead Voltage Input: 54 V DC
- Power Consumption: 1,500 W Nominal, 1,600 W Maximum
- Lamphead Power Connection: Male 4-Pin Metal Locking – 30 Amp
- White Light: 2,800K – 10,000K Continuously Variable Correlated Color Temperature
- Colored Light: Full RBG+W Color Gamut with Hue and Saturation Control
- Color Temperature Tolerance: +/- 100 K (nominal), +/- 1/8 Green-Magenta (nominal)
- Color Rendition: CRI Average > 95 TLCI Average > 90
- Green-Magenta Adjustment: Continuously Adjustable (Full Minusgreen to Full Plusgreen)
- Dimming: 0 – 100% Continuous
- Control: On-Board Controller, 5-Pin DMX In and Through,
- EtherCon LAN Network Connectivity, USB-A, Art-Net
- Wireless Control: LumenRadio CRMX (DMX & RDM)
- Remote Device Management (RDM): DMX Setup, Hour Counter and Standard RDM Commands
- Software Interface:
- Ethernet – DMX Setup, Fixture Status & Control, and Firmware Upgrade Through PC or Mac
- USB-A – Software upgrade via flash drive
- Housing Color: Blue/Silver
- Ambient Temperature Operation: -20 to +45º C (-4 to +113º F)
- Protection Class / IP Rating: III / IP 20
- Estimated LED Lifetime (L70): 50,000 hours
- Estimated Color Shift Over Lifetime (CCT): +/- 5%
- Certifications: CE, CB, ENEC, cNRTLus, FCC, pending: PSE
Power Supply unit
- Power Supply Input Range: 110 – 240 V ~, 50/60 Hz
- Power Supply Output Range: 54 V DC
- Power Input Connection: powerCON 32A (Schuko / Edison / China / Japan / Bare Ends cables available)
- Power Output Connection: Female 4-Pin Metal Locking – 30 Amp
- Protection Class / IP Rating: I / IP20
- Weight: 11.2 kg / 24.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 451 x 240 x 206 mm / 17.7 x 9.4 x 8.1”
- Control: On-Board On/Off Switch
- Mounting: SkyPanel PSU Super Clamp Adapter
- Certifications: CE, CB, ENEC, cNRTLus, pending: PSE
Our Kit Includes
- Arri Skypanel S120-C LED Fixture
- Arri Skypanel S120 Standard Diffusion
- Arri Skypanel S60 / S120 Power Supply Unit
- Arri Skypanel Power Supply Mounting Bracket
- Arri Skypanel Neutrik to Edison Power Cable
- Arri Skypanel 3 Pin XLR Extension Power Cable
- Arri SkyPanel Anton Bauer Battery Plate
- Arri SkyPanel Battery Plate 2′ Power Cable (4 Pin XLR)
- Arri SkyPanel Battery Plate 10′ Power Cable (4 Pin XLR)
- Arri SkyPanel S120-C Carrying Case
- Mini Pelican Case with Four (4) Yoke Screws + Allen Key