The ARRI WCU-4 Wireless Compact Unit is a 3-axis handheld controller featuring an integrated lens display. Control camera functions, focus, iris, and/or zoom from a distance, such as when shooting handheld or using a stabilizer, gimbal or crane. The WCU-4 is compatible with the ARRI ALEXA Mini, ALEXA Plus, and Studio cameras, and with ARRI UMC-4, SMC-1, EMC-1, and AMC-1 motor controllers. Camera functions are controllable for ARRI ALEXA Mini, Plus and Studio, and ARRI AMIRA when used with the UMC-4 motor controller.
Vibrating markers and a backlit display make it easy to use the WCU-4 in low light levels. Multiple 3/8″-16, 1/4″-20, and M4 mounting points enable you to attach the controller to a rig when convenient. This WCU-4 set includes the control unit, a hand strap, lanyard, and one marking disk. Use a non-permanent marker to add focus marks to the disk.
- Arri WCU-4 Wireless Compact Unit
- Arri UMC-4 LDS
- Arri L-Bracket
- (3) Arri CForce Plus Motor with Clamp Console & Bushing
- Arri WCU-4 Monitor Mount
- Arri WCU-4 Lightweight Cheeseplate
- (2) ARRI LCS to LBUS Cable
- (3) Arri LBus Motor Cable
- Arri UMC-4 Run/Stop Cable
- (2) Follow Focus Marking Disc
- (3) Sony NP-FM500H InfoLithium M Series Battery
- Sony Charger for Sony Lithium-ion Batteries