Briese Focus 180 5K Tungsten Kit
The Focus 180 makes the Briese principle obvious. Fully focused it creates dramatic lighting with multiple screen differences between the center and the edge of the picture, almost like day and night. Perfect for strong accentuation. With just one setup you can create various lighting moods. Those characteristics and it’s versatility make the Focus 180 a favorite among photographers and cinematographers.
The patented Briese Focus system features a light source situated on a movable axis in the center of the reflector. The lamp head, focusing tube (spacer) and light source form a straight line. By focusing the unit, the beam angle and the spread of light can be changed sequentially.
When the lamp head is extended (spot position), there is a narrower beam angle with a highly intense, strongly defined illumination. If the lamp head is retracted (flood position), there is a wider beam angle which creates diffuse, very evenly spread illumination. There is an infinite range of adjustability between these two positions, whereby the luminance remains consistent, achieving a light efficiency far beyond that reached by conventional lighting engineering.
Please note: 5K Lamp Head can be configured to terminate with 60A 110V Paddle for a maximum output of 3400W (please indicate when ordering); default configuration is 100A 230V for maximum output of 5000W.
Our rental kit includes:
- Briese Focus 180 Reflector Umbrella
- Briese Focus Stand Mount with Crank
- Briese Focus Set-Up Helper Plunger
- Briese Set Up Ring
- Briese Break Down Ring
- Briese Focus 180 Diffusion #3
- Briese Focus 180 Diffusion St.
- Briese Focus 180 Travel Box
- Briese H5 Tungsten Lamp Head 5000W (Requires 230V Connection)**
- Briese Focus 180 H5 Spacer
- Briese H5 Housing
- 7 x Briese Tungsten Bulb: 1250W 230V
- Briese H5 Counterlight Reflector
- Briese Compact Roller Case
- 3 Wire Cam-Lok to 100A 230V Bates Female (230V Snakebite)
**H5 Lamp can be configured with 60A 110V Paddle but maximum output is 3400W (Please specify in the notes field when ordering); default is 100A 230V Paddle with Snakebite Option.