Briese Focus 77 1.2K HMI Kit
The Focus 77 is a key-light for ultra-smooth harmonic progressions. Due to its soft reflective reflector-coatings it covers up some errors in the make-up and smoothes out wrinkles without appearing flat. That makes the Focus 77 one of the most popular beauty and close up lights in photographic and film studios worldwide!
The patented Briese Focus system features a light source situated on a movable axis in the center of the reflector. The lamp head, focusing tube (spacer) and light source form a straight line. By focusing the unit, the beam angle and the spread of light can be changed sequentially.
When the lamp head is extended (spot position), there is a narrower beam angle with a highly intense, strongly defined illumination. If the lamp head is retracted (flood position), there is a wider beam angle which creates diffuse, very evenly spread illumination. There is an infinite range of adjustability between these two positions, whereby the luminance remains consistent, achieving a light efficiency far beyond that reached by conventional lighting engineering.
Our rental kit includes:
- Briese Focus 77 Reflector Umbrella
- Briese Focus Stand Mount with Comfort Lever
- Briese Focus Set-Up Helper Plunger
- Briese Set Up Ring
- Briese Break Down Ring
- Briese Focus 77 Diffusion #3
- Briese Focus 77 Diffusion St.
- Briese Focus 77 Travel Box
- Briese T4 Daylight HMI Lamp Head 1.2K
- Briese Focus 77 HMI Spacer 1.2K
- Briese Pyrex Shell HMI 1.2K
- 2 x 1200W HMI Special Bulb
- Briese 1.2K Counterlight Reflector
- Briese 300 Hz Electronic Ballast (1000 Hz High Speed Ballast available upon request)
- Briese 60A Bates to Edison Adapter
- Briese Compact Roller Case