Fisher Jib 21
The Fisher 21 Jib is compatible with both Fisher 10 and 11 dollies. When using on a Fisher 11 the Fisher Center Mount is required. The Center Mount is only required (although it is recommended) on the Model 10 Dolly when the overall payload exceeds 100 lbs (including counter weights).
Boasting an overall reach of 5′ 10.5″ and a maximum payload of 164 lbs (including counter weights), the model 21 jib is the most robust jib in our inventory. When mounted directly onto the Fisher 10 boom arm this jib has a maximum height of 9′ 6″, making it ideal for most “top-down” shots. While the low mode attachment will allow you to creep inches above the floor.
This jib is perfect for any scale production requiring a medium jib shot combined with a dolly move.
- Max payload with std. weights: 118 lbs
- Unloaded weight: 134 lbs
- Compatible with 9, 10 & 11 Dollies
- Max height on 10 Dolly beam: 9′ 6″
- Minimum height on 10 Dolly beam: -1′ (below ground level)
- Max height on 10 Dolly with Center Mount: 9′ 4″
- Minimum height on 10 Dolly with Center Mount: 6″
Our rental kit includes:
- Fisher 21 Jib Arm
- Fisher 21 Detachable Counter Weight Box
- Fisher 21 Angle Plate
- Fisher 21 Leveling Offset – 12″
- Fisher 21 Riser – 24″
- Fisher 21 Riser lockdown
- Fisher 21 Accessories: Platewasher, Bolt, Handscrew and Large Allen Wrench
- Fisher 21 Transport Case on wheels
- 27 x Fisher 21 Weights @ 11.5lbs each
- 4 x Fisher 21 Weights @ 3 lbs each
- 2 x Fisher 21 Weight Cart