K5600 BlackJack 400 HMI Kit
The Blackjack 400 employs a unique design which reduces the profile of the 6″ fresnel fixture by 33%.
The drop in fresnel lenses are removable, allowing quick access to the popular “Open Eye” (no lens) sharp-shadow projection mode. A rack and pinion system with side knob adjustment facilitates focusing.
- LIGHT BALANCE: For the location videographer or photographer who needs to augment available daylight. The Blackjack sets up quickly instead of fumbling for conversion filters for tungsten sources.
- LENSES: Use the included drop in lenses and barndoor set to alter the quality and shape of the light emitted from the fixture. Two fresnel lenses are included: a Soft (74 x 25° beam pattern) and a Spot (44 x 6° beam pattern).
- PRECISE ALIGNMENT: Precise bulb and reflector positioning ensures a clean light and shadow quality. Double shadowing has been eliminated in either mode.
- WIDE BARNDOOR SYSTEM: The barndoor system features a unique design to accommodate the Blackjack’s wide beam. Since the beam angle is 74° with the wide Fresnel lens and 105° in “Open Eye” mode, the individual doors need to function more like flags that can reach far in front of the lens or behind it.
Our rental kit includes:
- Blackjack 400 Head
- Blackjack 400 AC Ballast
- Blackjack 400 25′ Head Cable
- Blackjack 400 Drop In Fresnel Lens Kit: Soft & Spot
- Blackjack 400 Scrim Set: 1 x Single, 2 x Double
- 2 x MSR 400 Single Ended HMI Bulb
- Blackjack 400 Carrying Case