Source Four LED Series 3
The Source Four LED Series 3 brings the brightest light to the stage with the Lustr X8 array for the most nuanced colors and the Daylight HDR array for tunable white light.
Source Four added wireless DMX/RDM by integrating City Theatrical’s Multiverse® protocol, and easy NFC configuration using your mobile device and ETC’s Set Light app.
Get the brightness you need from every distance, the color you’ve been craving, and the control you deserve for the most efficient workflow.
Two arrays to cover every stage
One array for emotional colors and soft pastels and a second for the widest range of whites. Lustr X8 brings a new depth to your colors and, in turn, emotion to your stage. Designers know that the best white light is made of the richest colors which is why our tunable Daylight HDR redefines how you use white light.
Ultimate in brightness and clarity with XDLT
With the introduction of Source Four LED Series 3, comes the next generation of lens tubes. XDLT takes your Series 3 fixtures to a new level of brightness – especially when used from the farthest distances. Reduced light leak, improved pattern projection, and near-zero chromatic aberration make these lens tubes a must-have for the largest theatres.
- 5°, 10°, 14°, 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°, and 70° field angles
- Near-zero chromatic aberration
- Heightened pattern sharpness and contrast
- Up to 71% brighter when used with Source Four LED Series 3 fixtures
- Advanced, achromatic doublet lenses with anti-reflective coatings
- Color-corrective lenses (available on 14, 19, 26 and 36 degree XDLT lenses) for the ultimate in contrast and clarity with reduced chromatic aberration
- Requires XDLT barrels