C300 Camera MK-I PL Body and Kit (1159 hours)
This item is being sold in used condition
The C300 has made Canon a serious contender in the digital filmmaking market. The CanonEOS C300 digital camera features a unique Super 35mm CMOS sensor, DIGIC DV III Image Processor and 50 Mbps 4:2:2 codec, the EOS C300 provides outstanding cinema quality movie capture, all in a lightweight, ergonomically pleasing design that is perfect for any type of production.
• Total Pixels: 4216 x 2340 pixels; Approx. 9.86 megapixels
• Effective Pixels: 3840 x 2460 pixels; Approx. 8.29 megapixels
• Sensor Size & Type: Super 35; 24.6 x 13.8 (28.2 mm diagonal) CMOS • Imaging Processor: Digic DV III
• Filter: RGB Primary Color Filter (Bayer Array)
- Normal Setting: -6dB to 30dB TBD
- Fine Setting: 0dB to 24dB in 0.5 increments
• ISO: 320 to 20,000
• Shutter Modes: OFF, Speed, Angle, Slow Shutter, Clear Scan
Hours of Use: 1159
Body: Good Condition. Minor wear on the physical body, no signs of damage. Minor discoloration on shoe mount on top of the camera.
Ports: Good Condition
OLPF: Good Condition. Clear of any marks or scratches.
Viewfinder: Hairline scratches throughout the viewfinder. Does not obstruct image.
Monitor: Light scratches on monitor; no deep pixel damage. Image comes through clearly.
Scratches and imperfections are cosmetic and do not affect the recording of images nor the operation and framing of picture. Camera priced accordingly.
Camera was fully tested and all function and buttons work as expected without any noticeable problem. Camera package QC’d by JP in collaboration with the Hand Held Films Camera Department. Camera final QC on 01/28/21.
(1) Canon C300 PL Body with Side Grip (S/N: 542691300011)
(1) Canon Top Handle
(1) Canon LCD Monitor
(2) 32GB Compact Flash Cards
(1) Compact Flash Card Reader
(1) Canon BP-955 Battery
(3) Canon BP-975 Battery
(1) Canon CG-940 Charger
(1) Canon CA-940N AC Power Adapter
(1) Rode VideoMic Pro Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
(1) 15mm Zacuto ZA-Z-CB C300 Baseplate
DISCLAIMER: Buyer must agree to our Sales Agreement and is responsible for all shipping. Customer is responsible for credit card fees. 2-week money back guarantee contingent upon return inspection. Deductions will be made from refund for excess wear/damage/use. If camera is used in excess of 3 hours, as per hour counter, buyer accepts to be liable for rental charge (no more than $40 per hour).
Customer is responsible for shipping costs. Local pickup is preferred. Credit Card and PayPal payments will incur a 3.5% surcharge.
Item ships in foam filled carboard box. Camera and accessory pieces wrapped in bubble wrap.
This item is being sold usedInterested? Click here to contact us!